About Me

My photo
Catholic. Photographer. Writer. Producer. Videographer. Editor. Spanish speaker. Passionate about travel, culture and giving you a platform to tell your life story. Firm believer that peppermint dark chocolate and autumn hikes can make any day amazing!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Countdown

In just under four months I will have closed the door on my time in Austin, MN (I will try not to slam it. j/k) I will hopefully be mostly packed up and ready to head out for Guatemala (before Honduras). In reality, in four months I will probably be frantically shoving things into boxes and realizing quickly how much my life is about to change. As I write this the reality of how fast four months will go is hitting me. Not only do I have thousands of dollars to fundraise, there is also all the odds and ends to sort out. Doctors visits, health & life insurance (and if I listen to my insurance agent I'm suppose to figure out my will/power of attorney...), what to do with my car and probably half a million other things that I haven't yet thought of. For now though I thought I ought to set up this blog so I can share with all of you a bit of this amazing adventure that lies ahead. I hope to write as much as possible and post plenty of pictures. Anyone who knows me even a little knows I will take more than enough photos. I cannot guarantee once I'm in Honduras how often or to what extent I will be able to keep this updated, but I will do my best. In the meantime, stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment