About Me

My photo
Catholic. Photographer. Writer. Producer. Videographer. Editor. Spanish speaker. Passionate about travel, culture and giving you a platform to tell your life story. Firm believer that peppermint dark chocolate and autumn hikes can make any day amazing!

Friday, June 7, 2013

Super quick update!

Just wanted to pop in and say hello! We just finished up the 1/2 way point of the school year. We now have a week's "vacation" which means instead I will be translating Sunday through Friday for a huge medical brigade from Arkansas that comes to Trujillo. We get to stay at a nice hotel in town and I think costs are covered... at least I hope so. The next month will be spent preparing for my vacation July 15th-to August 14th. I look forward to catching up with a lot of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment