About Me

My photo
Catholic. Photographer. Writer. Producer. Videographer. Editor. Spanish speaker. Passionate about travel, culture and giving you a platform to tell your life story. Firm believer that peppermint dark chocolate and autumn hikes can make any day amazing!

Friday, February 21, 2014

Queens of the kitchen

So I invited Kimberly and Brittani (sisters 9 & 8) to cook dinner with Tiffany and I the other night. On the walk over to our house Kimberly was super excited since it was her first time cooking dinner at the missionary house. Brittani then began sharing her insider knowledge of how things operate at our house since she proudly said it was her third time cooking with us. "You should see how they pass things," Brittani said to her older sister. Referring to the fact that during meals our table is more like a air hockey table. Then she sheepishly asks, "Kit, can we eat hot sauce?" "Sure, if you want." EEEEhehehehe came their excited giggles. Brittani then in all her wisdom tells Kimberly... "You can even pour your own water." I just smiled as I imagined that actually being a disaster since our container of water weighs about as much as she does. Kimberly now sort of quite and pensive asked the question that you could tell was really on her mind. "Kit, can we talk (during dinner)." I stifled back my laughter knowing their house parents make them finish eating before they can talk. "Yes, Kimberly you can talk while we eat." That pretty much made me the coolest special friend ever. I love these girls so much. Please keep them and their siblings in your prayers.

1 comment: