About Me

My photo
Catholic. Photographer. Writer. Producer. Videographer. Editor. Spanish speaker. Passionate about travel, culture and giving you a platform to tell your life story. Firm believer that peppermint dark chocolate and autumn hikes can make any day amazing!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I've just met the 3 other missionaries who will be heading to Honduras with me. I guess "met" is a loose term yet. We've emailed each other and I've tracked one of them down on Facebook. I am looking forward to getting to know them each better over the coming months and years. Our group is somewhat small though, and could still use a few other volunteers. The Farm is looking for someone to fill the role of a nurse for our term from 2012 to 2014. Also they are looking for 2 more missionaries, preferably men simply to balance out the numbers. If you know of anyone who may be interested or maybe you yourself are don't hesitate to contact me or just check out the website www.farmofthechild.org

No comments:

Post a Comment