About Me

My photo
Catholic. Photographer. Writer. Producer. Videographer. Editor. Spanish speaker. Passionate about travel, culture and giving you a platform to tell your life story. Firm believer that peppermint dark chocolate and autumn hikes can make any day amazing!

Friday, June 1, 2012

2 months & counting

I've purchased my tickets and applied for a new passport! In exactly two months I will be waking up in Guatemala for my first day of language school. All day I've been listening to cd's of "The complete idiots guide to Spanish". I sure hope learning by osmosis actually works.

Looking ahead at my schedule over the next 8 weeks I'm starting to realize how little time that really is. From getting more vaccines to packing and of course fundraising there's a lot to do all while still working 5 days a week.

I'll keep it short today since I have lots of fundraising brochures to get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment