About Me

My photo
Catholic. Photographer. Writer. Producer. Videographer. Editor. Spanish speaker. Passionate about travel, culture and giving you a platform to tell your life story. Firm believer that peppermint dark chocolate and autumn hikes can make any day amazing!

Friday, June 15, 2012

Prayer Request

Hey Everyone!
Please pray that another missionary would be led to join our group and serve at The Farm. We are in particular need for another man to serve. I know he is out there so please keep him in your prayers that he'd answer the call.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kit!

    This is Allison, one of your community members at the Finca! We are praying for you and we are all thankful for you YES to the Finca! I'm on vacay now and would love to talk while I'm home; email me allizilka@gmail.com and let me know if there's a time we could chat!

    in Him,
    allison

    ReplyDelete