About Me

My photo
Catholic. Photographer. Writer. Producer. Videographer. Editor. Spanish speaker. Passionate about travel, culture and giving you a platform to tell your life story. Firm believer that peppermint dark chocolate and autumn hikes can make any day amazing!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Journey Begins!

Bags are packed and it's past midnight which means it is now officially the first day of this new venture. I have to be up in 2 hours... if I sleep at all. My flight leaves Minneapolis for Miami at 6:25 a.m. from Miami I head straight to Guatemala City where I am supposed to get in at 1:10 p.m. At which point if all goes according to plan I will hopefully see someone with a sign from La Union language school or perhaps I'll just spot my two other teammates. We should stick out pretty easily afterall. Then it will be on to meeting our host families and jumping in head first. So hopefully in the next day or so I will be able to update everyone and get some of the first pictures uploaded. Keep us all in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment